The amount of toddlers/unders 5s out at night on streets and supermarkets

Nor is the OP. The OP has noticed a disturbing social trend, you seem to think it's irrelevant. Are you a relativist?

I'm a realist where people are free to bring up there own kids however they choose within the laws of the land, last I looked letting your kids stay up late wasn't illegal.

You may think 7pm is the right time for a child to be in bed others may think 9pm or later is ok. Free will my friend.... Free will.

I'm a realist where people are free to bring up there own kids however they choose within the laws of the land, last I looked letting your kids stay up late wasn't illegal.

Ah, the letter of the law and the spirit of the law, not that this is a legal issue.

So you don't believe there are certain universal rules that all should follow? People are free to bring up their kids how they choose. Do you believe there's any correlation between the numbers of young thugs e.g. last years rioters and useless parents exercising their choice or apathy?

some people work and that might be the kind ov times they get too do shopping i would find something too say if they left kids in house so why you so boverd?????

To me there's something inherently wrong with it. It's age old common sense that this simply isn't done and the majority don't do it, there's a reason only a minority do it, that's because it is wrong.

Ah, the letter of the law and the spirit of the law, not that this is a legal issue.

So you don't believe there are certain universal rules that all should follow? People are free to bring up their kids how they choose. Do you believe there's any correlation between the numbers of young thugs e.g. last years rioters and useless parents exercising their choice or apathy?

People will always fail at things including child rearing it's human nature. What gives you the right to say if a person is doing it wrong?

People will always fail at things including child rearing it's human nature. What gives you the right to say if a person is doing it wrong?

My intelligence and life experience. Humans always have and will continue to judge others, it is our right, that's why our brains are capable of it. That's why you avoid eye contact or interaction with wrong uns where your instincts make you judge them.

By saying people will fail you have just judged them since if there is no judgement there is no failure.

You may think 7pm is the right time for a child to be in bed others may think 9pm or later is ok. Free will my friend.... Free will.

Free will is fine, but there is evidence that suggests a decent routine, with a reasonable bedtime is better for young children than the alternative. Surely the legal aspects of something aren't the only measure?

There are no laws to say we should teach children to clean their teeth, but responsible parents do. No laws to suggest that children are fed healthy meals, but most responsible parents try to make sure their kids are well fed. IMO, the same applies to bedtime routines, except on special occasions.

My intelligence and life experience. Humans always have and will continue to judge others, it is our right, that's why our brains are capable of it. That's why you avoid eye contact or interaction with wrong uns where your instincts make you judge them.

By saying people will fail you have just judged them since if there is no judgement there is no failure.

I didn't judge anyone. No one is perfect and everyone will fail at something at sometime in life. As for you judging the "wrong uns" you don't know they are a "wrong un" and your judgement has failed you. Just because a guy is smartly dressed in a suite doesn't mean he won't mug you.

To me there's something inherently wrong with it. It's age old common sense that this simply isn't done and the majority don't do it, there's a reason only a minority do it, that's because it is wrong.

why is it wrong have you got kids ???

Archived