The amount of toddlers/unders 5s out at night on streets and supermarkets

Then we have the baby in our room, but downstairs almost all night, as she doesn't sleep. Can't keep the 3 year old down here with us, as she just prolongs the settling baby agony with her dancing and singing, and refuses to go to bed before we do, normally approaching 4am, and then it has to be our bed she goes to!
have you tried a baby massage class? they're usually for younger babies, but you can attend if referred for not sleeping (I believe)

Swaddling can work wonders too

have you tried a baby massage class? they're usually for younger babies, but you can attend if referred for not sleeping (I believe)

Swaddling can work wonders too

Haven't tried the massage classes no, but OH has had tips from midwife and tried it after baths and stuff, not so much as shes got older, and worse though. Swaddling is a no no, she won't even have a blanket on her, she likes to be free!

9 PM is not early. that's why the TV has the watershed time of 9 PM,putting kids to bed after 9 pm is irresponsible.

No one even mentioned anything about tv :loopy: just goes to show that you plonk your kids in front of the goggle box.

No one even mentioned anything about tv :loopy: just goes to show that you plonk your kids in front of the goggle box.

duh:loopy:,its a analogy,I certainly didnt plonk my kids in front of the box but then again I never took them out late at night either.maybe you take yours out but like I have said numerous times its not right.

So many child experts on here isn't there, all children settle down at different times and in different ways, the old saying is still works...Mothers know best.

Thats sexist and complete drivel,men are just as adept at bringing up their offspring as women.

duh:loopy:,its a analogy,I certainly didnt plonk my kids in front of the box but then again I never took them out late at night either.maybe you take yours out but like I have said numerous times its not right.
nope 7pm on the dot.

Thats sexist and complete drivel,men are just as adept at bringing up their offspring as women.

Agreed

Archived