The amount of toddlers/unders 5s out at night on streets and supermarkets

If you don't understand when you've judged someone then you have some thinking to do. No one can fail at something unless there are standards by which we judge them. How do you explain judges then? Should they all resign and say "everyone just do what you want, who am I to judge?"

Reading this story maybe it's time judges did resign.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1021315

A judge failing at being a judge.

Queen Victoria would probably disapprove.

Mind you, she was sexually enraged by the sheer sight of a naked table leg.

Me, I've had kids whipped ferociously by the butler. In bed at six. Latest.

duh:loopy:,its a analogy,I certainly didnt plonk my kids in front of the box but then again I never took them out late at night either.maybe you take yours out but like I have said numerous times its not right.

You'll have to forgive denomis, he's in a bad mood...he probably got pwned on Call Of Duty :hihi:

To me there's something inherently wrong with it. It's age old common sense that this simply isn't done and the majority don't do it, there's a reason only a minority do it, that's because it is wrong.

The majority of the nation watch Eastenders and Big Brother..so not the best of examples (personally).

Bringing up my children wasn't dependent on the majority..it was largely dependent on my children and their needs...don't think I ever took the majority into consideration, as I don't think they did me.

My mum always made me go to bed really early and it just ended up I really resented her for it as I spent hours just bored in my bedroom, or reading for hours, yet my sister was straight off to sleep.

Not all children need the same amount of sleep, also some people have different patterns of sleep time. I just used to put my daughter to bed when she got tired or fell asleep on the settee. As trying to get her to sleep early was a nightmare, she has the same sleeping pattern as me.

Is this one downside of late opening times, I can't believe the amount of under 5s you see out and about at 10pm at night, either in supermarkets or wandering the streets with their parents.

Surely its way past bedtime for someone so young?

What is it with people these days?

They have just got up having gone to bed early at 1pm:hihi:

Oooh does that work? Will have to try that later! Just imagined it would work her up so much more actually :hihi:
it does :)

they scream in protest to kick off with, but the 'womb' like security it gives them allows them fall asleep in a few minutes

everybody at breastfeeding group was horrified when I swaddled H once... the midwives say not to do it. H squawked once, but was asleep in 3 sucks of my finger... I'd seen nearly every other mother in the group wrestle for an age to get a tired and overwrought baby to sleep

I remember being 'wrapped' after a long exciting day when I was about seven. Sometimes it's just what's needed *shrugs*

Archived