I need to repel spiders.

Yeah and i got bitten by a black mamba the other day whilst walking the hound, A couple of paracetomols and a lie down did the trick:hihi:

Hospitalised from a house spider bite, yeah right.:suspect:

Think you are sadly wrong in your flippant comment there. A friend of mine was bitten on the leg by a quite large black shiny house spider and had to have injections to take the massive swelling down before his skin started tearing. He was hospitalised by it for 3 weeks. suppose it depends on the size of the spider and what it has eaten as well as the resistance to spider bites from each individual.

To me, all spiders bigger than a two bob bit are carpet slipper fodder WHACK !!!

Dont like em no and I dont care what anyone else thinks either.. KILL EM ALL....

Think you are sadly wrong in your flippant comment there. A friend of mine was bitten on the leg by a quite large black shiny house spider and had to have injections to take the massive swelling down before his skin started tearing. He was hospitalised by it for 3 weeks. suppose it depends on the size of the spider and what it has eaten as well as the resistance to spider bites from each individual.

I wish I'd never read that :( I was never bothered by spiders, but I am now :cry:

I wouldn't want to be bitten by a bus driver :suspect:

I wouldn't want a human bite as much as I wouldn't want a spider bite. I can't remember why now, something to do with chilli chocolate I think, but my wife bit me on the chubby area below my thumb, apparently it's lovely to bite that bit. The thief made my chubby bit bleed a little. God the pain lasted days and it almost started 'going off'! Thought she'd given me flippin' leprosy or somethin' :confused:

There blooming everywhere at the moment. I hate them with a passion. I have one of those plug in repellers but honestly i'm not sure anything works. They'll come in if they want to : (

Although I never open my windows even in the height of summer. I can't risk one climbing in and laying eggs - eewwww!!!!

I have spider catchers up and downstairs for the smallish ones but if they are large they go up the hoover and get shredded to bits.

Conkers in the corners and behind the sofa seem to work. Some camping shops sell spider repellent, it smells of cloves or something. It worked in my house. Didn't stop me getting bitten in the garden though. My leg felt like it was on fire for days and the swelling was the full length of my calf. I was ripping the old decking at the time.............there were zillions of them.

Archived