Kindness of strangers is more than friends!

http://www.justgiving.com/Sophie-Whitham

You know I have had my daughters justgiving page on my facebook profile for awhile now with only 2 old school friends donating.I put it on here a few week ago and was amazed how many bothered to donate and you don't even know our family!!Why is that?So here is another push to help her reach her target.

A man died doing a jump at the same airfield my daughter is jumping at last Saturday and she still wants to do this!! Please reward her bravery for the kiddies hospice.You can text to:

Text MTSA54 and your amount eg £5 to 70070.

You know no one has even hit the link button on facebook.Does it embarrass people my teenage daughter is dying I wonder,it makes them feel to awkward perhaps?

If the 48 people who had took a peek at this thread had text just £1 my daughter would of raised another £48 for the terminally ill kiddies : )

In fairness, saying that, less than three hours between your comments doesn't give folk a lot of time to respond.

I know it's a worthy cause and all that, but some of us already give to other charities, similar to this one, and it could be that we are "All give-d out".

Archived