Dumbest travel mistakes?

Travelling on greyhound buses on my visit to the USA in 1980.I won't elaborate on the experience,but i certainly got to see a seedier side of America i wasn't expecting.

That certainly gets my grey cells wondering, your secret you look after it :):)

That certainly gets my grey cells wondering, your secret you look after it :):)

Put it this way i was quite adventurous in those days but i wasn't expecting that kind of adventure.I was on a low budget,and wanted to see as much of the Country as i could,before visiting relatives in New Jersey i'de never met before.They more then made up for the earlier experiences with their generosity, and i did meet a lot of nice people over there,and at least got to see some great places.

Put it this way i was quite adventurous in those days but i wasn't expecting that kind of adventure.I was on a low budget,and wanted to see as much of the Country as i could,before visiting relatives in New Jersey i'de never met before.They more then made up for the earlier experiences with their generosity, and i did meet a lot of nice people over there,and at least got to see some great places.

Good on yer, you only live once :)

Flying back from Hong Kong in 97 after participating in the handover parade, i took my shoes off for the long flight home, and i could not get them back on due to my feet ballooning, i even got charged £100 for being incorrectly dressed when leaving the airport, ah the joys of military life, lol

Archived