Good homemade pub grub

Haribo96

I have been to the Fat Cat several times and its really nice there. I ended up going to the Old Horns (I have only just seen your message rosaespanola) and it was fantastic! Took my little dog too and they were more than welcoming!

I don't know the areas you are looking at but last week I went with my daughter to Saville Square in Hoyland Common and it was one of the most delicious, filling value for money meals I have had for ages and I have already planned to go again with my step-daughter in two weeks time.

... and if you fancy a drive then head up the the Old Horns in High Bradfield. Fabulous food and a great view if the weather's nice.

Agree with this. I've eaten there a few times and never had a bad meal. Very good value too if you have whatever the day's special is. The Plough just down the hill in Low Bradfield is also very good.

Archived