Syria .. whats going on ?

why not volunteer .... what a childish stupid thing to say ! I was only asking why no international powers were stopping women and children civilians being slaughtered and you reply with that , do me a favour and take your head from your own backside

Stick your dummy back in, it was you who asked the stupid question :roll:

And you would be silly to think these kind of things dont happen.

In defence of vResistance (not something I thought I'd type ) I did read about the whole Iraqi troops throwing babies out incubators thing is rhubarb. If i remember correctly Media reports of 30 incubators being emptied is rubbish as Kuwait only had 3 and they were all empty.

That said, Sadam was an evil man and to suggest everything reported was rubbish is erm, rubbish. What's going on in Syria even if half the reports are to believed, is awful. But this is strictly a middle east problem. Let them sort it.

When the recent armed forces cuts were annouced, the car radio was on Radio One. They were getting soundbites from listeners as to what they thought of the cuts.

One comment from a bloke in, I guess, his early twenties was, (as per Radio 1 demographics), "Well it's wrong isn't it? What if it all kicks off?"

"What if it all kicks off"??!! "A fine and in depth grasp of international relations and current world politics there young man", I found myself thinking.

"Durrr, sumfink is rong in da wurld. We shud du sumfink abart it, innit." FFS.

A lot of people just like to believe what they see on BBC news.Even though its wrong,just sensationalist journalism.

NATO will not go in unless given the go ahead from Russia.

Turkey can bleat all they want but they are owned by Russia mainly because they get all their gas from the Russian Gazprom pipeline and it would decimate the country if they p*ss Gazprom/Russia off and they close the pipeline.

The Saudi`s will only ever fight to the last dead American.They will chuck whatever money it needs at Syria but will not risk a Saudi to die for a Syrian and also their army is utter utter pants.It can`t even defeat the Houthi rebels from Yemen.

The Russian naval base at Tartus now has its radar on 24/7 which should be sending a message.It needs to be kept in mind that Russia has 100,000 Citizens in Syria doing everything from building dams to training troops.

Crucially and i think the main point is the new gas pipeline from Iran/Iraq/Syria that is essential to diversify Europe's energy need away from being held hostage by Russia.

I wonder what those 3 countries have in common.Iraq already done and Syria and Iran well in the Wests target sights.

That`s the real Target of the US and the EU.If it takes a couple more years of Assad in power they will take it because they need that pipeline.

They will keep playing the geopolitical game whist the Saudi`s fund the rebels and the US gives them tactics but nothing will get done without Russia`s say so.

A lot of people just like to believe what they see on BBC news.Even though its wrong,just sensationalist journalism.

Turkey can bleat all they want but they are owned by Russia mainly because they get all their gas from the Russian Gazprom pipeline and it would decimate the country if they p*ss Gazprom/Russia off and they close the pipeline.

The Saudi`s will only ever fight to the last dead American.They will chuck whatever money it needs at Syria but will not risk a Saudi to die for a Syrian and also their army is utter utter pants.It can`t even defeat the Houthi rebels from Yemen.

The Russian naval base at Tartus now has its radar on 24/7 which should be sending a message.It needs to be kept in mind that Russia has 100,000 Citizens in Syria doing everything from building dams to training troops.

Crucially and i think the main point is the new gas pipeline from Iran/Iraq/Syria that is essential to diversify Europe's energy need away from being held hostage by Russia.

I wonder what those 3 countries have in common.Iraq already done and Syria and Iran well in the Wests target sights.

That`s the real Target of the US and the EU.If it takes a couple more years of Assad in power they will take it because they need that pipeline.

They will keep playing the geopolitical game whist the Saudi`s fund the rebels and the US gives them tactics but nothing will get done without Russia`s say so.

NATO will not go unless given the go ahead by Russia? :hihi:

Since when has Russia been giving orders to NATO?

There will be no intervention by NATO anyway. I think we've done sending soldiers to die in wars that people in the west no longer want a part of and they're too expensive at a time when the economies are down the toilet

Another factor is that no one really knows who the rebels are. They could be members of Al Qaeda as some reports have strongly suggested

Let the Arabs sort this one out themselves

so your the expert on Syria I get that , can you answer my why people are killing innocent women and children ! is it an islamic thing shiite and Sunni as some people have said ?

Archived