Why are the media reporting John Terry as guilty?

Amazing what a £200 per minute wage packet gets yah.

Weather you're the next MENSA candidate or not.

Do you know what, 0.001% of people wont even remember in a months time.

To face the facts of it, transpires if you're a little upset or cross, it doesn't matter to say these things. This is what a UK Law Judge has decided. I'm so proud!

What sort of whether is it like at your Mensa meetings?

Now that John Terry has been found not guilty, perhaps the FA will do the honourable thing and bring in a law that stops bitter people like Anton Ferdinand trying to destroy the careers of others with their obviously spurious complaints.:D

Chuffin ell thank god you weren't on the jury, with that amazing ability to assimilate facts you'd probably have convicted Ferdinand for bringing a grievous prosecution.

Ferdinand didn't complain, in fact at first he appeared to be quite reluctant to damn his fellow professional.

There was no judge but a layman a chief magistrate.No judge would have fallen for the pathetic excuse offered,and a jury wold have convicted JT.Either way his conduct is despicable.

I think the 'magistrate' was a district judge, who's a qualified solicitor or barrister.

Hes been found not guilty by a court a very big difference to being innocent

That's an unexpected observation from you Glam, do you hate Chelsea that much? :hihi:

*STOP PRESS*

If it's any consolation, I think it would have been difficult to convict Terry given the evidence and the burden of proof required, and I don't necessarily believe using racist language makes someone a 'racist', but I do think Terry's an arse!

F**** Sunny As A C****

But that's just my opinion, so I'm innocent.

You certainly sound a bit ...........I cannot follow your line of argument but then I am not a member of Mensa,more Marks and Spencer not Sparks and Mensa

Rightly or wrongly I think Ferdinand will suffer the consequences as well. Although he didn't bring the charges he could have ended the affair by not wishing to get involved.

If the words had been directed at Ferdinand, ie ******* black **** they're not racist anyway. He is black. They may be offensive when using such language, but they are a description of the players colour and what JT thinks of him as a person.

I'm sure there are much worse racist things to say/do. It devalues true racism, is counter productive and has made black people seem a bit sensitive to the fact that they are indeed black.

Rightly or wrongly I think Ferdinand will suffer the consequences as well. Although he didn't bring the charges he could have ended the affair by not wishing to get involved.

If the words had been directed at Ferdinand, ie ******* black **** they're not racist anyway. He is black. They may be offensive when using such language, but they are a description of the players colour and what JT thinks of him as a person.

I'm sure there are much worse racist things to say/do. It devalues true racism, is counter productive and has made black people seem a bit sensitive to the fact that they are indeed black.

The use of the word back is racist-its like me calling a stupid fat man.You may be both fat and stupid but by describing you as such is being hurtful,though possibly accurate.

Archived