How soon is to soon to move in?

My son has just moved in with a 50 year old woman he has known a month who he works at same place as. He is 35 and left his partner and child to live with her after he spent the night over at hers and his girlfriend found out. The woman was till then in a relationship with a turkish man who lives in Turkey.

The two of them seem infatuated and very very happy having his son stay over at the weekend but I cannot stop over anylzing the situation as I am worried and just cannot understand. I know Jeremy Kyle talks about mens genitals taking over their thinking but he says he loves her.

His ex is adamant she does not want him back to be a family again.

It could all turn out for the good, who knows, stranger things have happened :suspect:

But if they spilt up, there is a danger he has burned some bridges and things could be difficult, especially since they work together.

As long as he is doing his duties as a father, its up to them to do whatever they want :D

He's 35. He's old enough to make, and learn from, his own mistakes. You never know, he might actually be happy with life as he is now. Leave him to it, it's nobody's business but his own

Archived