Boho - has it shut down

Zander

Originally posted by Zander

Went past boho today & it was shut - anyone know if it's closed for good. Didn't last long if that's the case.

You didn't get chance to read the sign on the door then? :)

Don't worry we're reopening tomorrow (6th). We were only closed for this week, just to give everybody a chance to recover, and because most of the surrounding offices and businesses have also been closed.

We'll be around tomorrow, and I'll be back at work on Monday morning :)

Boho is a fine bar/restaurant. Its a pity that the web site doesn't do it justice. In fact the web site is non existant at the moment.

The best thing is to make a visit and find out for yourselves.

The steak is the best I have ever had and thats saying something !!!!

Slinky

The website should be getting developed soon. I keep on mentioning that it refuses to work in firefox (or safari?) but the company who design it have done very little.

I'm not in Sheffield at the moment, but I'm more than happy to answer any questions I can, that is if anybody has any!

Originally posted by Lea1979

Is the restaurant doing anything special for valentines day? I know its early but these things do tend to get booked up it they are good !

That I'll get back to you on :)

Originally posted by Lea1979

Is the restaurant doing anything special for valentines day? I know its early but these things do tend to get booked up it they are good !

Your plans are revealed!!! haha!!

Hook- could you PM me the details for valentines day please as lea has started a new job and doesn't have net access anymore- thank you!! (im her b/f by the way-lol)

Archived