I hate being unable to sleep on planes

Go to the Doctors tell them you're absolutely petrified of flying.. and you'd rather just be able to sleep through it all, or most of it.. can he help?

With any luck he'll prescribe a bucket full of tamazepam..

The night before you travel stay awake all night, take a pill before leaving home (if you ain't driving)... get to the airport, take one when you arrive... board the plane, take off and when your ears stop popping wear some earplugs, and a blindfold, and if you aren't a drooling wreck by now pop another pill... and hey presto. If that doesn't work throw some JD down the neck as well*...

* at your own risk, seek medical advice etc etc :)

but seriously, do the Doctor thing.. and tamazepam works for me..

in economy anyway"

It was hard enough in my 20s doing that but now in my "grey period "it's just a killer.

Tried drugs (legal, over the counter and valium), booze, herbal sleep remedies, not sleeping for a day before leaving that was a mistake:gag:) and nothing works.

I can not sleep sitting in economy on a plane.

I"ve got a 27 hr flight coming up , so as

Anyone got any other remedies that maybe worked for them after not being able to sleep?

Masturbate.

It releases endorphines that make you sleepy.

Thats why women always moan after sex that they don't get a cuddle....So av heard..:)

Go to the Doctors tell them you're absolutely petrified of flying.. and you'd rather just be able to sleep through it all, or most of it.. can he help?

With any luck he'll prescribe a bucket full of tamazepam..

The night before you travel stay awake all night, take a pill before leaving home (if you ain't driving)... get to the airport, take one when you arrive... board the plane, take off and when your ears stop popping wear some earplugs, and a blindfold, and if you aren't a drooling wreck by now pop another pill... and hey presto. If that doesn't work throw some JD down the neck as well*...

* at your own risk, seek medical advice etc etc :)

but seriously, do the Doctor thing.. and tamazepam works for me..

But will they actually do that though? They don't sell sleeping tablets in airports because they don't want people to be completely gone with the wind should you need to evacuate the plane for one reason or another.

Archived