Clunking noise from my car

Can anyone tell me what could be making the clunking noise coming from under the passenger side of the car. It's noticeable when I turn in the engine but it's very loud as I start driving

I don't know a huge lot about cars, but I am fairly sure that if it is making noises you should check it out before you drive further. We had a noise like that and it was a spring which had gone - we only drove it out to lunch and back, and by that time it had wrecked a tyre as well, as the broken end of the spring was rubbing against the tyre. We went to Charlie Browns, who did a very quick and efficient job (2 hours) and not as expensive as we had feared. I think they will just look and tell you what is wrong with no obligation to have them fix it too.

Can anyone tell me what could be making the clunking noise coming from under the passenger side of the car. It's noticeable when I turn in the engine but it's very loud as I start driving

your last passenger caught in the door!! just sayin:hihi:

Archived