Martial Arts in S8 area please ?

hi,

i know there are a few similar threads on this topic, but all the ones ive found are a good few years old :(

im after a friendly, local club to do some martial arts stuff - so Woodseats sort of area is good - or there abouts.

Im not too bothered on the style - BUT, it must have more than one weekday session a week. I do shift work which means i wouldnt be able to attend the same day every week.

thanks in advance

cheers

dan

Hi Dan

I currently train at AFK Kickboxing which is on Sidney Street in the town centre, next to old Niche nightclub and just behind Decathlon.

I also work shifts which means I cant go to the same class every week. The beginners classes are Monday 8:30 - 9:30, Tuesday 7-8 and Thursday 8:30 - 9:30. Theres also a mixed ability class on Sunday which I believe is 3 - 4.

If you search for 'chefkicker' on the Forum you should be able to find loads of information relating to the club, or just put AFK Kickboxing into Google.

All the instructors and other pupils are really friendly and the club has a great atmosphere which regularly produces high level fighters. I cant recommend it enough !

Hope this helps

Hi Dan

I currently train at AFK Kickboxing which is on Sidney Street in the town centre, next to old Niche nightclub and just behind Decathlon.

I also work shifts which means I cant go to the same class every week. The beginners classes are Monday 8:30 - 9:30, Tuesday 7-8 and Thursday 8:30 - 9:30. Theres also a mixed ability class on Sunday which I believe is 3 - 4.

If you search for 'chefkicker' on the Forum you should be able to find loads of information relating to the club, or just put AFK Kickboxing into Google.

All the instructors and other pupils are really friendly and the club has a great atmosphere which regularly produces high level fighters. I cant recommend it enough !

Hope this helps

Hi Gibbo,

Long time no see!

See you tonight perhaps ;)

Hope you had a good holiday!

Archived