Martial Arts in S8 area please ?

yep , we live in canada now, but our gym is going strong... the instructor Ssimon Golland, probably the most knowledgable martial artist in sheffield.. just pop down times are on our website, I will be back teaching for a week around march next year...

yep , we live in canada now, but our gym is going strong... the instructor Ssimon Golland, probably the most knowledgable martial artist in sheffield.. just pop down times are on our website, I will be back teaching for a week around march next year...

Fantastic, I'd hoped it was still running in some form.

Thanks a lot.

Just pop dowm mate, we pride ourselves on real self protection.. non of this " we do self defense as part of our curriculum crap " and its a friendly club with great people who aren't up their own ass, you will love the club and the training... I hope..lol

Craig.

• 4 weeks later...
We are in Meersbrook, Valley Road S8 9FT.

Tengu Dojo martial arts club.

hi Fred,

was thinking of popping down when i get the time - i looked on the websie but cant see

any mention of cost/pay options - i sent AndyB an email but it failed :/

can i do pay as you go, or do i need to sign up per month etc ?

thanks

dan

hi Fred,

was thinking of popping down when i get the time - i looked on the websie but cant see

any mention of cost/pay options - i sent AndyB an email but it failed :/

can i do pay as you go, or do i need to sign up per month etc ?

thanks

dan

You pay as you go. £10 a week. First week is free. No contracts etc.

Archived