Does anyone know a safe cracker?

I bought a derelict house a couple of years ago and I'm slowly knocking it into shape. In an outbuilding I came across a safe made by Frederick Baxter Birmingham. Its about 70cms tall and weighs a ton. It clanks when you roll it so probably has stuff inside.

Unfortunately it's locked and I have no key.

Does anyone know someone who can open it or can supply Sentex. I'm out beyond Bakewell.

I bought a derelict house a couple of years ago and I'm slowly knocking it into shape. In an outbuilding I came across a safe made by Frederick Baxter Birmingham. Its about 70cms tall and weighs a ton. It clanks when you roll it so probably has stuff inside.

Does anyone know someone who can open it or can supply Sentex. I'm out beyond Bakewell.

Hahaha..that's gotta be one of the strangest requests I've ever seen on here!

Anyway. I found this on gumtree. It's someone who's selling a safe, but with no key. He says he can get one made for about £7. You could always ask him how and where?

If it's a really old safe you can chop the back off with a hammer and bolster chisel

but if it is a more modern one with rounded edges you can't.

I chopped the back off an old one that was left in some premisses we took over about 15 years ago it took me an hour to get in it only to find it empty.:hihi::rant:...........

There's this bloke

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/safecracker-sheffield-s-albert-hattersely-had-a-blast-as-britain-s-most-wanted-man-video-1-4730532

"NINETY-year-old Albert Hattersley might look like your average grey-haired granddad - but he’s far from a picture of innocence.

For a time he was Britain’s most wanted man.

Albert, born in Chapeltown and now living in High Green, led a double life as a coal miner by day and safecracker by night.

He learned his infamous trade using explosives from the pit face to blow up safes he dragged from bomb sites during the Sheffield blitz."

Glad I could help :)

How on earth can you roll a square shaped object which weighs a ton!? :huh::D

Archived