Correct Way To Cook Toast

I know. I have a microwave and a Asda budget toaster. Microwave is rubbish on toast. The toaster burns the bread.

Do you cook toast on both sides? Or only one side? What colour should it look like when finished?

It's a worry you see.

You would think the supermarkets would sell it to be honest. They do readymeals! Why not toast!

I know. The timing is crucial and I always get it wrong. If Asda did a 'budget' toast range that you lobbed in the microwave - I would be happy. Maybe some boffin could go on Dragons Den and make one?

Duncan would invest - sure of it!

The idea of toast is that its dry and crunchy, microwaved bread will either go soggy or turn into a crisp, in which case the next topic will be about how long is too long to have toast in the microwave.

I just cook it until its on the verge of blackness like I cook everything else.

I know. I have a microwave and a Asda budget toaster. Microwave is rubbish on toast. The toaster burns the bread.

Do you cook toast on both sides? Or only one side? What colour should it look like when finished?

It's a worry you see.

You cook bread.Which in turn will become toast..

Archived