Why do they sell freshly cooked bread in those sort of perforated bags?

LETTER FROM KINGSMILL FARMERIES:

Dear sirs,

It has come to my attention that certain people on this forum are casting nasturtiums on our top quality products.

As General manager, I can assure you that all our loaves are produced from the finest free-range bread slices. The bread slices are reared individually to the highest standards and fed on only the finest grains known to man and god. As well as being free to roam, their barns are equipped with showering facilities and Wi-fi connection. All the bread slices enjoy free vetinary and dental care.

Upon departure from our farm, the bread slices are asked (politely) to queue up in rows of twenty (tallest to the middle), before being lovingly wrapped in the finest polypropylene bandaging. This bandaging is of course perforated to prevent the little slices developing asphyxiation type symptoms, and of course, overheating.

Some say this is to stop the slices escaping, obviously a total fib, orchestrated by farmer Ownbrand (down the road) in a poorly conceived attempt to export his white (never been allowed to see the light of day!) battery reared, caged slices.

Due to the high quality of rearing and vetting to our bread slices, it's completely unnecessary for extra health checks at point-of-sale holiday destination outlets. 'Fingering' is a banned word around these parts, and as a responsible bread slice rearer, I'm attempting to force a motion through Parliament (after the Olympics), banning squeezing, prodding and poking of all bread produce from our farmery.

Thank you,

David Brownslice (Kingsmill Farmeries)

Will the 'motion' you are attempting to 'force out' in Parliament be a big brown one,or an 80s type white one?

Will the 'motion' you are attempting to 'force out' in Parliament be a big brown one,or an 80s type white one?

LETTER FROM KINGSMILL FARMERIES ;

To Mr Thirtynine.

Dear Mr Thirtynine,

Are you by any chance using double entendres? This is a very serious business!

If you are confused by Parliamentary motions, there's a Government white paper for clearing this matter up.

Yours,

LETTER FROM KINGSMILL FARMERIES:

Dear sirs,

It has come to my attention that certain people on this forum are casting nasturtiums on our top quality products.

As General manager, I can assure you that all our loaves are produced from the finest free-range bread slices. The bread slices are reared individually to the highest standards and fed on only the finest grains known to man and god. As well as being free to roam, their barns are equipped with showering facilities and Wi-fi connection. All the bread slices enjoy free vetinary and dental care.

Upon departure from our farm, the bread slices are asked (politely) to queue up in rows of twenty (tallest to the middle), before being lovingly wrapped in the finest polypropylene bandaging. This bandaging is of course perforated to prevent the little slices developing asphyxiation type symptoms, and of course, overheating.

Some say this is to stop the slices escaping, obviously a total fib, orchestrated by farmer Ownbrand (down the road) in a poorly conceived attempt to export his white (never been allowed to see the light of day!) battery reared, caged slices.

Due to the high quality of rearing and vetting to our bread slices, it's completely unnecessary for extra health checks at point-of-sale holiday destination outlets. 'Fingering' is a banned word around these parts, and as a responsible bread slice rearer, I'm attempting to force a motion through Parliament (after the Olympics), banning squeezing, prodding and poking of all bread produce from our farmery.

Thank you,

Dear Kingsmill Farmeries,

As a frequent visitor to your 'outlets'. I has been noticed that there is a significant amount of 'fingering' takes place in said outlets. We are not sure if this is some kind of deviant behaviour or merely testing of the goods at hand. Either way, it is detremental to the product in question.

Indeed, I was in one in the said outlets this evening, and couldn't help myself from having a good 'finger'. Far from being satisfactory, or even pleasant, I plumped for the softest 'crust' I could find. (on instruction from (she) he who shall be obeyed).

It transpired that 'the old hag' had beaten me to it, and there was a deep penetrative hole, right in the top of the loaf!

The cashier offered to change the loaf, which I accepted gratefully. However, on replacement, it seems 'that' loaf had been tampered with too! (is there nothing sacred?)

The plain fact is, that whatever quality control scheme 'farmers' come up with...It will still be 'fingered' by the old hag, and probably others too.

I await your solution to this problem!

Meanwhile, I await my response from Adsa to my offer of being a 'professional' fingerer of said product. Merely to save global damnation and world accompolipse (did I spell that right?....NO).

Yours truly

Pete Morris

LETTER FROM KINGSMILL FARMERIES ;

To Mr Thirtynine.

Dear Mr Thirtynine,

Are you by any chance using double entendres? This is a very serious business!

If you are confused by Parliamentary motions, there's a Government white paper for clearing this matter up.

Yours,

Hahaha!

Cracker!

Am off to think of summat up.

The truth about bread.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Thanks to Mr Donald Rumsfeld for the above explanation of our bread.

Angel.

The truth about bread.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Thanks to Mr Donald Rumsfeld for the above explanation of our bread.

Angel.

So what is the truth angel?

Archived