Thunder, City Hall 22nd Jan

Crusader

I could'nt get tickets last year! So I'm really looking forward to seeing them!:)

If anyone wants to say Hi..I'll be wearing a leather jacket with Saxon signatures down both arms ;)

...and a few studs here and there ...

:loopy::D

I really wanna go to this purely because Toby Jepson is supporting. Toby was the lead singer of Little Angels who were as big as Thunder back in the good old days. The Angels split up but Toby continued a solo career which never really hit the big time, but his album last year is really good and it'd be good to see him again.

Now, how can I get some decent tickets?

My colleague recently lent me a few of their cds, as I'd told her I was going to see the mighty Robert Plant, and she thought it'd be right up my street, how wrong could she be..........have you lot actually listened to those cheesy lyrics? Give me the original and best rock band of all time (Led Zeppelin) any day of the week.

Not that I'm knocking your taste in music..........the world would be a very boring place if we were all into the same thing!:heyhey:

Originally posted by LauraG

My colleague recently lent me a few of their cds, as I'd told her I was going to see the mighty Robert Plant, and she thought it'd be right up my street, how wrong could she be..........have you lot actually listened to those cheesy lyrics? Give me the original and best rock band of all time (Led Zeppelin) any day of the week.

Not that I'm knocking your taste in music..........the world would be a very boring place if we were all into the same thing!:heyhey:

lol, i saw thunder a couple of years ago when i got some free tickets to mosters of rock at the arena. Must admit thunder didn't impress.

They are massive in Japan though:loopy:

Originally posted by LauraG

I'm glad you agree! Thought I was the only non lover of Thunder for a minute then.

And your thoughts on Led Zeppelin are..........?

Not the biggest fan in the world but then again i've not really listened to them that much.

I've enjoyed what i've listened too though, if that makes sense:confused:

Archived