Thunder, City Hall 22nd Jan

Crusader

It does! My advice to you is.........listen to more, especially their earlier stuff (albums 1 & 2 - that is the name of the albums) are particularly good! Listen to them and tell me what you think.

Have you heard Robert Plant's new album - Mighty Rearranger is another good buy! Enjoy!

Originally posted by LauraG

It does! My advice to you is.........listen to more, especially their earlier stuff (albums 1 & 2 - that is the name of the albums) are particularly good! Listen to them and tell me what you think.

Have you heard Robert Plant's new album - Mighty Rearranger is another good buy! Enjoy!

I will listen to some more...one day! Got a mate who has an album or two.

My colleague recently lent me a few of their cds, as I'd told her I was going to see the mighty Robert Plant, and she thought it'd be right up my street, how wrong could she be..........have you lot actually listened to those cheesy lyrics? Give me the original and best rock band of all time (Led Zeppelin) any day of the week.

Not that I'm knocking your taste in music..........the world would be a very boring place if we were all into the same thing!:heyhey:

robert plants lyrics are pap haha. :P but i like zeppelin as well. But theres usually 2 tracks on a zeppelin album i like.. on a thunder album there is 8 or 9.

;) and david coverdale is robert plant but better in everyway

My colleague recently lent me a few of their cds, as I'd told her I was going to see the mighty Robert Plant, and she thought it'd be right up my street, how wrong could she be..........have you lot actually listened to those cheesy lyrics? Give me the original and best rock band of all time (Led Zeppelin) any day of the week.

Not that I'm knocking your taste in music..........the world would be a very boring place if we were all into the same thing!:heyhey:

You live in Shrewsbury?!!!!!!! I live 20 minutes away from the town centre! :o I'm on this forum as I'm shortly to be living in Sheffield with my partner...I think this forum will be a useful place to find out whats going etc,once we're moved there! :)

Originally posted by Classic Rock

I really wanna go to this purely because Toby Jepson is supporting. Toby was the lead singer of Little Angels who were as big as Thunder back in the good old days. The Angels split up but Toby continued a solo career which never really hit the big time, but his album last year is really good and it'd be good to see him again.

Now, how can I get some decent tickets?

We got our tickets just before Xmas...my partner waited nearly an hour at the City Hall for the tickets...I think we've got a balcony seat..cos that's all they had at that point.

I hope you have luck getting tickets CR! :)

Originally posted by MTheo

robert plants lyrics are pap haha. :P but i like zeppelin as well. But theres usually 2 tracks on a zeppelin album i like.. on a thunder album there is 8 or 9.

;) and david coverdale is robert plant but better in everyway

You've brought a smile to my otherwise gloomy Sunday, David Coverdale is a joke and Thunder well what can I say - they're awful!

Tell you what, why don't we start a vote to see who is better Led Zep or Thunder...........or if you'd prefer we could do one for David Coverdale and Robert Plant. It could prove to be very embarassing for all you saddo Thunder fans though!

No offence or anything!

You've brought a smile to my otherwise gloomy Sunday, David Coverdale is a joke and Thunder well what can I say - they're awful!

Tell you what, why don't we start a vote to see who is better Led Zep or Thunder...........or if you'd prefer we could do one for David Coverdale and Robert Plant. It could prove to be very embarassing for all you saddo Thunder fans though!

No offence or anything!

haha.. robert plant lived on reputation.. good voice, crap lyrics... how much did he do after jimmy page stopped helping him out?

Originally posted by MTheo

haha.. robert plant lived on reputation.. good voice, crap lyrics... how much did he do after jimmy page stopped helping him out?

Have you heard his new album? I believe it's been nominated for 2 Emmy's.............exactly how many of Thunders albums have been nominated for an Emmy............my point exactly!

Eat your words mr!

Archived