Summer on its way (apparently)

I actually don't mind there's not been a huge amount of 'summer', it hasn't exactly been cold and that's the main thing I hate.

But I do hope the weather turns nice for all the foreigners coming to see the Olympics, I'd want them to go home with nice memories of England rather than being huddled under an umbrella.

I actually don't mind there's not been a huge amount of 'summer', it hasn't exactly been cold and that's the main thing I hate.

But I do hope the weather turns nice for all the foreigners coming to see the Olympics, I'd want them to go home with nice memories of England rather than being huddled under an umbrella.

But that might make more of the blighters want to stay!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18868494

Past few summers have been atrocious, no doubt about that. Good old MetOffice were claiming that some of them were going to be bbq summers. They got it wrong then, I have no confidence they'll get it right now...

If you have read your own link,the weather system is manipulated by the Gulf stream (Al Nino) and the Jet stream (air this time).No weather forcast can predict a change in air direction, until the last minute.For example a 5-7 day forecast is a load of poop.

Archived