HSBC, drug money laundering

Personally I'm quite happy to turn a blind eye. If a bank has to invest in terrorists and drug dealers then so be it - so long as it means I get a higher rate of interest on my savings I'm all for it.

Why?????????????

how would you feel if your life was torn apart by the violence that people suffer because of drugs ? id imagine you would have a different opinion if you were on that 9/11 flight.

your happy knowing that your money is funding terrorists ? are you mentally retarded ? did you hear about the london underground attacks ? how about if you lost someone because of a terrorist attack, would you care about your interest rates then ?

Treasure Islands by Nicholas Shaxton exposes how the City of London is built on drug & terrorism dollars.

The government have known about it for years and have been happy to turn a blind eye to it.

What is unusual now though, is that USA is getting tough....very tough on it.

"City of London is built on drug & terrorism dollars. "

Not forgetting the slave trade!

Personally I'm quite happy to turn a blind eye. If a bank has to invest in terrorists and drug dealers then so be it - so long as it means I get a higher rate of interest on my savings I'm all for it.

how would you feel if your life was torn apart by the violence that people suffer because of drugs ? id imagine you would have a different opinion if you were on that 9/11 flight.

your happy knowing that your money is funding terrorists ? are you mentally retarded ? did you hear about the london underground attacks ? how about if you lost someone because of a terrorist attack, would you care about your interest rates then ?

You really are very naive. A bank's function is to lend and invest money, not to make moral judgements about who the money goes to and how they intend to use it.

All a bank is interested in is whether it can make money and, if it lends money, is the organisation they lend it to likely to be able to repay the loan. Morality doesn't come into it.

how are the government not providing evidence ?

each day now a new story is hitting the tabloids of these so called men who are screwing up on a daily basis now, the cats out of the bag and these stories are only going to get worse, all this money that they are all laundering where is it all going ? in the back pockets.

did i say that or are you trying to put words in my mouth? , i said they run our lives which they do, they control the economy and everything we do and want to do.

prime example - you buy your own house then you want to put an extension on it.... but wait you have to ask 1st, hold on i thought that you had bought that house / why then do you have to ask permission to build onto it? is it not your house ?

the only thing that you control is what your going to have for dinner today, are you in control of where your taxes are going ? are you in control of what the banks do with your money ? have you got a choice other than to pay what they want you to pay ? no, no you haven't if you refuse you get a criminal record and or massive debts.

if you get a job and its cash in hand your going to get locked up because the greedy toffs aint getting nothing from what you have earned.

"if you get a job and its cash in hand your going to get locked up because the greedy toffs aint getting nothing from what you have earned. "

An awful lot of people going to be locked up then!

You really are very naive. A bank's function is to lend and invest money, not to make moral judgements about who the money goes to and how they intend to use it.

All a bank is interested in is whether it can make money and, if it lends money, is the organisation they lend it to likely to be able to repay the loan. Morality doesn't come into it.

why am i naive ?, funny how you haven't responded to my questions but just tried to explain how banks work, which i already knew so wasted a post their.

of course morality should come into it, lead by example, we put them in those positions because we trusted them, and now we basically find out that the london underground attacks could have probably been avoided but by the looks of things we provided them with the bloody explosives to kill our own british people.

are you trying to say we should turn a blind eye and carry on funding terrorists and drug dealers ? you want the world to become an even worse place ? you do realise you and your family and future generations of your family have to live on this world, and your happy to keep on funding terrorist attacks ?????????

do you have any common sense at all or are you just to greedy to care ?

You're selling it to me. It's a masterplan.

"I'd like to borrow £10,000 please."

"What for?"

"To buy guns and bombs."

"Well ... you're credit rating is good so we can see no reason to turn down your request."

;)

Archived