HSBC, drug money laundering

where there is £££££££££ there is muck allways has being allways will be :(

i dont think its muck, its temptation/greed which makes them turn to muck :hihi: alot of our ministers and bankers will take a nice crocodile skinned briefcase full of cash because they are greedy and it makes their life easier/better at that moment.

the problem is they have no thoughts for the consequences of their actions or they think it will all be alright and they can hide it, which obviously they now know it cannot be hidden.

I moved our business and personal accounts to Co-op and saved quite a bit of money on charges....which i wasnt genuinely expecting.

How DID you manage to do that if you have no control over your own life?

Now who's posting STUPID comments?

ok before you keep trying to make us all go off topic here let me clarify for people who don't quite understand, control your life was the wrong term for me to use maybe i should have said financial life, because you cant do anything without a bank account, and you don't control the banks so they are controlling your financial life.

does that help you because you seem to be finding this hard to grasp

I have no control of whether the big 4 banks get bailed.

You know exactly what im saying, but you continually come back with your ridiculous comments.

Some may say you are trying to get a rise of those of us who find you annoying, and therefore want to create an argument in order to get this topic closed down.

;)

You know exactly what im saying, but you continually come back with your ridiculous comments.

Some may say you are trying to get a rise of those of us who find you annoying, and therefore want to create an argument in order to get this topic closed down.

;)

no mr green its much simpler than that, he just doesn't have a brain.

;)

Can you clarify your middle paragraph as I think I've actually only quoted you ONCE

ok before you keep trying to make us all go off topic here let me clarify for people who don't quite understand, control your life was the wrong term for me to use maybe i should have said financial life, because you cant do anything without a bank account, and you don't control the banks so they are controlling your financial life.

does that help you because you seem to be finding this hard to grasp

Argh, finally, an apology.....

Of sorts.

Well done you!

Archived