Fridge fills up with water - how can I fix it?

Hi Pete - truly, there's not drain hole to the fridge section - it's been emptied of shelves, trays, everything - turned round, checked the back, got other people to check as well. I've had a look on other types of fridges and sure enough, they all seem to have one, but not the old Samsung! Thanks for the advice though.

Dingus, I really appreciate your efforts to help here. Can I just clarify? You're talking about the condensing tubing for the freezer section, right? Would this be what's causing the issue with the fridge section? We don't seem to have a problem with the freezer part. Just wanted to make sure before I do anything drastic.

It is pretty clear that you don't have a frost free so there will be no drain hole. If you are not having a problem re thefreezer part it is most likely that the magnetic door seal on the fridge has gone.

Archived