Should cars banned from our cities on Sundays

The buses and trams don't run as often on Sundays, so how would people who want to travel further further than walking distance get there and back?

A minority of all types of road users cause problems for other people, be they cyclists, drivers, motorcyclists, pedestrians, horse riders etc etc etc.

Are you claiming car drivers come off worse in a collision?

You clearly stated that cyclists dont cause any problems on the roads, obviously claiming that cyclists dont cause accidents. Who comes off worse is a different argument totally, and one where i would have agreed with you ,but to claim cyclists dont cause problems on the roads is blatantly untrue.

You clearly stated that cyclists dont cause any problems on the roads, obviously claiming that cyclists dont cause accidents. Who comes off worse is a different argument totally, and one where i would have agreed with you ,but to claim cyclists dont cause problems on the roads is blatantly untrue.

Granted sometimes cyclists can cause an accident but they are and far between.

As a car driver and cyclist all the accidents and near misses I've seen have always been the fault of the car driver, I even once knocked off a cyclist myself because I wasn't looking.

Archived