Curse or Blessing, or is it of any use.

I do wonder if people know what was meant by my quote "its filled 2 prams", it means I fathered 2 kids, and as I say its how you use it :):)

Yes I got your meaning in your post, I should have replied with wheelbarrow to carry his .... and 2 veg in.

God sake.

Its good to know nothing changes at Sleeze International.

They have just plucked a load of tat out of the news of the world cess pool story cupboard and have filled the sun with them.

How they can serious still class themselves as a "news" paper. Its an absolute joke

Cant they just shut the place down completely and stop them publishing this crap.

God sake.

Its good to know nothing changes at Sleeze International.

They have just plucked a load of tat out of the news of the world cess pool story cupboard and have filled the sun with them.

How they can serious still class themselves as a "news" paper. Its an absolute joke

Cant they just shut the place down completely and stop them publishing this crap.

They're is obviously people who like to read about different things that's why the news paper sells, just because your not interested in reading about different things doesn't mean other people don't, it's not harming you is it ?

Archived