Large familys what used to live at pitsmoor in the 70s and 80s

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I cannot remember the other two boys names but the girls were Laraine, Linda and Doreen, how do you remember them?

A Jeff mallinson used to drink in the Highway on fox street in the seventies, couldn't talk without swearing don't even know if its the same family he never mentioned them.

Yep, that was Jeff.

legend has it that Jeff got some acid thrown on him at a football match the next day he was interviewed for yorkshire tv .This is a rough account of the interview this went out on live tv,remember jeff could'nt talk with out swearing,tv presenter-hello mr mallinson we understand you had some acid thrown on you at the football game.jeff,talking very posh for him,yes i felt a burning on my neck so i went down to the first aid guy at the front,tv presentor-what happened next mr mallinson,Jeff-They stuck my head in a bucket of f---ing water,tv presentor.err ok back to the studio.

Archived