United We Stand !

It 's just been announced that lack of fitness is as big a killer as smoking !

So, very soon, the idle and the obese will be joining us smokers and boozers in the Hall of Shame.

I suggest that we Undesirables unite as one to defend our way of life. Let us set up Retreats, on the lines of holiday camps where we can smoke, drink, eat beefburgers and lie on couches all day watching television.

No talk of money-wasting, childish Olympics, Football or Wimbledon would be allowed ; even less, no playing of sports !! No taking the slightest notice of Health Freaks or finger-wagging health ' experts ' or Do-Gooders.

Come On Brothers----it would be just like Orgreave or St.Petersburg, 1917 all over again.

Have a cigarette, grab a drink, chill out with double whammyburger and chips......and switch Corrie on quick ! The Fight-Back Has Begun !!

Do plenty of exercise, lose weight, stop smoking and drinking and you won't die ?

Life is terminal, fill your face between fags and lagers try to stay as close to the couch as possible and the demographic crisis solves itself.

So, very soon, the idle and the obese will be joining us smokers and boozers in the Hall of Shame.

I suggest that we Undesirables unite as one to defend our way of life. Let us set up Retreats, on the lines of holiday camps where we can smoke, drink, eat beefburgers and lie on couches all day watching television.

No talk of money-wasting, childish Olympics, Football or Wimbledon would be allowed ; even less, no playing of sports !! No taking the slightest notice of Health Freaks or finger-wagging health ' experts ' or Do-Gooders.

Come On Brothers----it would be just like Orgreave or St.Petersburg, 1917 all over again.

Have a cigarette, grab a drink, chill out with double whammyburger and chips......and switch Corrie on quick ! The Fight-Back Has Begun !!

Throw in a bit of bird swopping,and i'm in.

Come the violent & bloody revolution, I wont want to be on the side of the lazy, fat, smokers, drinkers & telly addicts.

They're fitter than you, stronger than you, cleverer & more active than you. This is why the health & fitness freaks have taken over. They'll never die of anything & you'd rather play Call of Duty on your Xbox than stop them. I've got my tracksuit ready, I'll try to blend in with them & hope they don't notice.

Do what you want but be sure to take out private health insurance first as I don't want to pay for it. Thanks.

Do what you want but be sure to take out private health insurance first as I don't want to pay for it. Thanks.

I don't want to pay for a lot of things that my taxes go on. We don't get the choice to opt out I'm afraid.

Archived