I'm going travelling! Any suggestions?

thanks for all the suggestions so far! :)

but when i say the not touristy places i just mean places that should be visited but aren't necessarily a normal place to go and travel, of course i still want to go to all the big tourist attractions too :)

Travel Vietnam and Cambodia. Equally, hire a camper and drive around New Zealand for about a month.

seconded:love: we did the south island over 3 weeks which was not enough time! We were there near the end of the tourist season and it was pretty empty (only queenstown was touristy and we were there around a bank holiday)

seconded:love: we did the south island over 3 weeks which was not enough time! We were there near the end of the tourist season and it was pretty empty (only queenstown was touristy and we were there around a bank holiday)

Not done it yet, but going next year. Done enough research that I feel I've already been there and done it :D

Not done it yet, but going next year. Done enough research that I feel I've already been there and done it :D

:(I'm jealous!

I did a horse riding trek around iceland which is like a more compact version of NZ. The scenery is stunning!

You would need to 4x4 it or maybe hike round.

Archived