What was that song called on Superstar?

So, it looks like you now have Youtube sorted then, Janie.

Yes thanks horribleblob after i posted on the Youtube thread i though about what you said about trying again after a period,i tried again and managed to get what i selected,so it seems to be hit and miss,i'm also finding that late at night i have a faster broadband speed too.

I listened to the song on youtube last night great to hear the original again! but couldn't view or get a sound on that Tracy Chapman link i posted. It said "you need to have Adobe flash player to view this content" i've installed the latest version a few times and the last time was quite recently.

Sometimes computers drive me nuts!

I listened to the song on youtube last night great to hear the original again! but couldn't view or get a sound on that Tracy Chapman link i posted. It said "you need to have Adobe flash player to view this content" i've installed the latest version a few times and the last time was quite recently.

Sometimes computers drive me nuts!

This will be a virus,bware.

This will be a virus,bware.

I don't think so. At one stage i thought there was a nasty virus on it before, but it proved to be an unfounded suspicion.

Still thanks for the warning you can never be too sure.

Archived