Shootings reported at Batman premiere

A report is coming in of shooting at the Premiere of Batman in Denver. Several casualties reported.

"Reports coming from Denver radio station KOA say that two masked gunman have shot dead 10 people and wounded 30 to 40 others at a showing of new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" at a movie theatre in the U.S. city of Denver. Reports say a figure in a gas mask had opened fire at the showing in a mall in the suburb of Aurora and set off a smoke or tear gas bomb. "

How terrible - I've just seen an update on BBC News - 14 people confirmed dead, 50 people injured in total.

They've arrested a guy with a gas mask, handgun & rifle. They've also evacuated his apartment block because they believe he has explosives in his apartment.

I'm guessing it was some nutter who fancied himself as a real-life Batman villain :roll:

I think its more complicated than that-ever watched bowling for columbine?

Yes I did though not recently. In short any politician who suggests it is ripped apart by the NRA, freedom is shouted about etc etc.

Yes I did though not recently. In short any politician who suggests it is ripped apart by the NRA, freedom is shouted about etc etc.

I was thinking more about about the comparison with canada in particular. Its rather like britain and alcohol versus france and alcohol. There is a difference in mentality.

Although that doesn't excuse them being allowed to offer guns for a new bank account of course which is:loopy:

Archived