Shootings reported at Batman premiere

THIS.

Batman is very, very popular with young children. The chances are the parents at a midnight screening are just as into it as the kids, this would have been an exciting time for the children and the parents would probably enjoy bonding over shared interests with them. PG-13 lets children see it with parents, so they weren't doing anything wrong. This is not the time to judge parenting really is it?

Exactly. Not sure why you're asking me particularly though considering I haven't judged. In fact exactly the opposite.

My first thought too, probabley the parents wanted to see it and couldn't get a sitter :roll:

Whoa such a small sentence to contain so much huge judgement - complete with rolly eyes. Feel better for that now?.

Wasn't among my first thoughts: poor child, poor parents, evil people out there.

Terribly tragic.

Thought I'd get that in before PP added me to multi quotes:hihi:

Argh but I wouldn't be doing that given the sense you are posting ; blaming the idiot who did this rather than questioning some poor parents who has just (minutes ago!) lost a child in the most tragic way.

Exactly. Not sure why you're asking me particularly though considering I haven't judged. In fact exactly the opposite.

It wasn't aimed at you, stupid internet lol. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Its for the people that are questioning why children were at the premiere.

People like him will always be able to get their hands on guns, if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Only Americans would think that a sensible way of reducing gun incidents is to increase the number of guns around and to make it easier to get a gun.

I'll never forget the parent at the last big school shooting saying to the press "well ee wouldn't ave been able to shoot so many if the other kids had guns too and cud defend emselves". Yee-haw, guns for 6 year olds, only in the land of the free.

I have read all posts; & I cannot fathom how people can discuss the certificate the film has, its terrible so many are dead, not only a poor innocent child. Kids love Batman, & just because some idiot with a gun, does this lives are wrecked for ever.

Sorry but if I was the police I would have shot him on sight, vermin like him don't deserve to breathe air, like has been said perhaps they will tighten guns laws--don't hold your breath.

Archived