Shootings reported at Batman premiere

Erm, because its a forum for discussions ?

and the rating of the film is significant if your trying to make some sense of how a 6 year old could be a victim.

Hope this helps, as there could even be a discussion about Batman a little later on or maybe references to other gun massacres in the US

Yes it does have significance, it makes no odds what a six yr old was doing there, probably loved Batman. That does not give some moron right to kill people. The point I was making was that people were attaching more significance to the film certificate IMO, than the tragedy.

I'm presuming that since the reports are indeed now saying that the baby has been treated and released from hospital, she wasn't actually shot in the back, as the eyewitness accounts were saying she had been. When the media speak to a lot of shaken and confused witnesses to help build the reports, as well as miscommunications with emergency services, the reports will end up a little confused.

I'm presuming that since the reports are indeed now saying that the baby has been treated and released from hospital, she wasn't actually shot in the back, as the eyewitness accounts were saying she had been. When the media speak to a lot of shaken and confused witnesses to help build the reports, as well as miscommunications with emergency services, the reports will end up a little confused.

reports say it was a 6yo girl shot in the back, I assume the baby was jut being treated as a precaution, obviously inhaling tear gas would call for a trip to the hospital to make sure

reports say it was a 6yo girl shot in the back, I assume the baby was jut being treated as a precaution, obviously inhaling tear gas would call for a trip to the hospital to make sure
##

"The attacker shot a baby at point blank range," he said.

Another eyewitness, James Cameron, said the baby girl was shot in the back.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/denver-massacre-baby-shot-at-point-blank-range-during-batman-bloodbath-16187436.html#ixzz21AhQEVsN

Archived