Joe Jones - Want a free demo CD in the post?

Mark_Pumpkin

Hello,

I manage (or run around for) a local artist called Joe Jones. I'm trying to get him as much exposure as possible over the next few months, so if you would like to recieve a free copy of his demo CD through the post, please email info@thisisjoejones.com with your postal address, and I'll stick his 4 track demo CD in the post (which was recorded at Sheffields 2fly studios)

Joe is just 19 and despite only playing live since October 2005, he recently opened at the Sheffield Leadmill 25th Anniversary Party (intended to showcase the best of Sheffields unsigned talent).

He has also performed at the Social in Nottingham twice so far who billed him as "Pete Doherty meets The Great Lake Swimmers". He's currently performing solo, but we will be putting a backing band together over the next few months.

If you like what you hear and would like to see him in the flesh, you can catch Joe at the following places:

11.01.2006 Broken Strings @ The Green Room, Sheffield

12.01.2006 Orange Tree, Nottingham

16.01.2006 The Howard, Sheffield

25.01.2006 The Leadmill, Sheffield supporting Mark Morriss (of the Bluetones

26.01.2006 The Grapes, Sheffield

12.02.2006 Halcyon bar, Sheffield

22.02.2006 Cabaret, Nottingham

As you can imagine, new gigs are being arranged all the time, for future dates, please email info@thisisjoejones.com.

Any support for a local unsigned artist and is much appreciated

Cheers

Mark

Archived