A couple of badminton players wanted

I've been playing badminton with a few friends on Tuesday evenings at the Springs Sports Centre on East Bank Road for the last 5 years or so and over the years, people have come and gone, but now we have a nucleus of 5, with others coming on an occasional basis. As one of our regulars has just found out that she is pregnant, we could do with a couple more people who will come along pretty regularly. Another lady player can only come about once a month, so a couple of ladies would be good, but not essential. We aren't bad players, but the emphasis is on social badminton, not serious, competitive badminton. We are in our thirties, forties and in my case, late fifties, so we aren't looking for dynamic twenty somethings who will wear us out. If you are reasonably good and interested in coming along one evening, send me a p.m. Thank you.

Archived