I'm wanting some info on my house...

fuzbuz

My mum lives in a large old stone built house that was once 3 1up 1 down terraced in deepcar on like an old farm court yard kinda thing with the house been on a steep slope up car rd its got a really odd garage under it with a dated stone slab floor its split in to 3 rooms the maine garage then a lil scrap room and a room that had a big heavy locked door that we had to break down it had a big stone slab on legs with hooks above it on the low cealing (probably an old fashioned slaughter room as it was on a farm) but at night we hear banging and sounds of discomfort from down.My mum also insists that when she doesnt shut her bedroom door faces float into the room.

• 1 month later...

Have you tried to get a copy of the deeds to your house? If not you should be able to get a copy from the holder. It's amazing how much info is on some of the deeds such as plan details, renovations, names of previous owners with their addresses. It's worth a try.

Hope this is helpful. Best of Luck.

• 2 years later...

Archived