SF is over-represented by weirdos and complainers

SF is over-represented by weirdos, extremists of both right and left, PC-obsessed professional complainers and other <REMOVED> of various descriptions and is not truly representative of Sheffield people.

Discuss.

SF is over-represented by weirdos, extremists of both right and left, PC-obsessed professional complainers and other <REMOVED> of various descriptions and is not truly representative of Sheffield people.

Discuss.

Leave then, that'll be one less.

Discuss.

Are you complaining about complainers?

Optional-to-use discussion fora - online or otherwise - never are representative of the populace as a whole. One obvious reason for this is that the group of people who are apathetic about things, or too lazy to take any action, are under-represented by a hundred per cent - they don't bother to use the forum.

I have been called a weirdo simply because I 'm a founder member of the Ed Balls fan club. I listen to Balls as often as I can. Balls is the new face of Britain and is the only politician who can lead us back to glory.

Labour has had many fine leaders-----Foot, Brown, Blair and Kinnock, to name a few----but none can aspire to reach the heights of our very own Ed.

Balls for ever !

Discuss.

I would think the fact that many members aren’t from Sheffield would make it not truly representative of Sheffield people.

Many of the members just come on here to express their opinions on a verity of subjects; the weirdoes are the members that come on here to complain about the other members expressing their opinions.

Discuss.

Welcome to the internet. We've been expecting you.

Optional-to-use discussion fora - online or otherwise - never are representative of the populace as a whole. One obvious reason for this is that the group of people who are apathetic about things, or too lazy to take any action, are under-represented by a hundred per cent - they don't bother to use the forum.

I'd go along with this totally.

I'd also add the group who do have opinions but realise that there's not much point arguing with the types mentioned in Nagel's Op and, similarly, those who have opinions but just aren't aware that there is a Sheffield Forum for them to argue, pointlessly, on ... quite possibly because they have better things to do with their time.

Oh, and let's not forget all the constructs on here who are clearly designed speifically to represent extreme or stereotypical views.

Archived