SF is over-represented by weirdos and complainers

SF is over-represented by weirdos, extremists of both right and left, PC-obsessed professional complainers and other <REMOVED> of various descriptions and is not truly representative of Sheffield people.

Discuss.

Is this some sort of complaint?

Wierdo:hihi:

I've seen the thread with people complaining about the Tramlines festival.A free event,perfect weather and still they can't resist finding fault.Some people are just never satisfied. :(
Can I just *like* this?

And Sheftival isn't even until August and they've already started moaning about it! :help:

If SF was representative of Sheffield I'd have moved out years ago - for a liberal arty city (which has never had any BNP representative or the race problems of other big cities) it can look rather narrow minded to "outsiders".

Thankfully Sheffield is better than this.

Many of the members just come on here to express their opinions on a verity of subjects

Sadly a lot of them seem to express the same opinion regardless of the subject that a thread was supposed to be about (after a hundred comments every thread turns into an argument about their bus being late/ the council demolishing the markets/ bins/ parking charges/ immigration/ chavs)

I've seen the thread with people complaining about the Tramlines festival.A free event,perfect weather and still they can't resist finding fault.Some people are just never satisfied. :(

That's typical Sheffield Forum - never happy other than when there's something to complain about

Archived