New shot bar coming to sheffield??

missamanda

Hi guys,

Has anyone heard about the new shot bar coming to sheff in the next couple of months?

Its a bit of a new concept,i dont know if anyone has been to doncaster but they have one there on silver street in the middle of the most popular bars. I think its a brilliant idea!!

In a nutshell the club is going to be full of different shots with a small cocktail menu and small venue.. Sounds exotic? Anyone heard where it will be and do u guys think it will work or fall like the many pubs that seem to fizzle out.

Very intrrested to see your opinions

X

Hi guys,

Has anyone heard about the new shot bar coming to sheff in the next couple of months?

Its a bit of a new concept,i dont know if anyone has been to doncaster but they have one there on silver street in the middle of the most popular bars. I think its a brilliant idea!!

In a nutshell the club is going to be full of different shots with a small cocktail menu and small venue.. Sounds exotic? Anyone heard where it will be and do u guys think it will work or fall like the many pubs that seem to fizzle out.

X

The last thing we need in the city centre is a shot bar. People get drunk enough on 5% beer without creating an environment solely for the purposes of downing pure alcohol

You'd have to have a pretty major Weekend crowd and expensive prices to cover the overheads. I can't see many people wanting to drink shots on a tuesday night. Plus the prices you'd have to charge if you wanted to paint the establishment as a classy venue and serve good quality alcohol would alienate the student crowd. I can see any such establishment being forced to bow to economic pressure and serve beer eventually and it would just become another run of the mill city bar.

Hi guys,

X

2 posts eh? is it yours or are you the new manager:hihi::hihi:

Archived