Just about lost my voice! Help

I have had this bloody cold thing for a fortnight now and i have just about lost my voice! this started at the weekend, how cani get it back?! got drs appointment today at 5:10

Eat some chocolate, let it melt slowly in your mouth. The fats in it apparently help to lubricate your throat :)

really? is this true? just been to chemist across from work and they have given me something called Vocalzone, apparantly singers take them, they are a pastel so give them a go, wouldn;t be so bad but got to answer the phone at work!

I lost mine years ago, and it took a few months to recover completely. Before the smoking ban, and going in a pub would really knock my voice out again.

I never went to doctors though. I just rested it. I was communicating with a notepad and pen when I was at my worst.

I lost mine years ago, and it took a few months to recover completely. Before the smoking ban, and going in a pub would really knock my voice out again.

I never went to doctors though. I just rested it. I was communicating with a notepad and pen when I was at my worst.

its a bit difficult to do that when i have to answer phone at work, but i know what your saying, thanks

really? is this true? just been to chemist across from work and they have given me something called Vocalzone, apparantly singers take them, they are a pastel so give them a go, wouldn;t be so bad but got to answer the phone at work!

Apparently it does work, never been to the point of losing my voice though, but it does definitely help with a dry throat type thing.

Oh no, can't be good using a phone all day!

Oh yeh! it was a common thing before the smoking ban, people were losing their voices world wide, some never regained the power of speech. :loopy:

Archived