Just about lost my voice! Help

both myself and girlfriend had the same. I got over it in a week she lost her voice totally for quite a few days and squeaked for over two weeks, GP just said its viral laryngitis and that it would eventually clear by itself.

both myself and girlfriend had the same. I got over it in a week she lost her voice totally for quite a few days and squeaked for over two weeks, GP just said its viral laryngitis and that it would eventually clear by itself.

where can you get this viral, because I'll take the wife along. :hihi:

Oh yeh! it was a common thing before the smoking ban, people were losing their voices world wide, some never regained the power of speech. :loopy:

I never said anything about other people. I gave my own story of what happened to my voice when I went in a smokey pub.

Beyond that ... consider this smiley for your next outburst. :rant:

When I had something that sounds very similar a few years ago, the chemist told me to drink warm and cold drinks alternatively and gargle with dissolving Disprin. He also said the best thing is to rest your voice as much as possible. Worked for me. Hope you feel better soon.

I am much better today thank you, apparantly the dr said it is Hayfever! Watever, i have much more of my voice back i got some pastels from the chemist called Vocalzone and they seem to have worked although i didn;t think they would

Archived