Too few cops on the streets

we need more cops on the street!every day it seems there is less cops on the streets? in bout an hour i could walk past 4 cop cars,but now i hardly see any.agree if u think we need more!

Nope because cops are just revenue collectors rather than crime solvers these days.

we need more cops on the street!every day it seems there is less cops on the streets? in bout an hour i could walk past 4 cop cars,but now i hardly see any.agree if u think we need more!

Why do you need cops when, for a small fee, you could get G4S?

Yup i agree we need more but its just like everything else its been scrapped.

Those brainless idiots sat behind a desk in a fine suit an tie. Think its a good idea to make cuts when really what we need is more not less.

Less police on the street less servicemen it doesnt make any sense surely the government could find alternative ways of saveing money instead of cutting things we need the most in society

Army Navy R.A.F serviceman who have risked life and limb to defend and serve this country in places we shouldnt even be like iraq and afghan to return home and be told they dont have a job/career anymore its discusting an sadly i know from personal exprience.

If anything should be cut its the throats of the politicians!!!

why have more doing nowt, for good money, anyhow talking about good money why are that lot on better wages than our lads and lasses in Afghan.

Archived