Bradley Wiggins..

Yes, Mr. Shaw, I think you may well be right----in fact I 'd go further than that ! I think Mr. Wiggins is a completely, made-up figure, invented to give the UK a pre-Olympic boost.

He doesn 't look real and behaves far too well to be a real, living British sportsman. One

thing 's for sure-------I 'm sick and tired of news reports about Mr. Wiggins------must have heard him mentioned about a 1000 times in the last week.

Yes, Mr. Shaw, I think you may well be right----in fact I 'd go further than that ! I think Mr. Wiggins is a completely, made-up figure, invented to give the UK a pre-Olympic boost.

He doesn 't look real and behaves far too well to be a real, living British sportsman. One

thing 's for sure-------I 'm sick and tired of news reports about Mr. Wiggins------must have heard him mentioned about a 1000 times in the last week.

Yes -they keep peddling it, just like he kept pedalling.

This young man derserves all the recognition he gets, he is a one off and unlikely to see any Brit win the Tour again.

Its a change from all the other unworthy names constantly mentioned like Terry, Cole, Beckham they have achieved nothing compared to this guy.

More Bradley Wiggins please

This young man derserves all the recognition he gets, he is a one off and unlikely to see any Brit win the Tour again.

Its a change from all the other unworthy names constantly mentioned like Terry, Cole, Beckham they have achieved nothing compared to this guy.

More Bradley Wiggins please

With a good team behind him it seems obvious that Chris Froome would have a decent chance. Don't overlook his amazing achievement in finishing second.

Three cheers for Bradley Wiggins, particularly after Andy Murray losing in the tennis final and our exit at Euro.

Anyone remember Bill Wiggins (aka Bungalow Bill) who went out with Joan Collins - the complete opposite of our Bradley thank goodness

Archived