What's the best Martial art?

Quote "So if you are interested in it first make yourself fit and healthy enough for this"

Don't agree with that statement surely the whole idea is to get fit while your learning the martial art. No point in spending say 12 months trying to get fit because thats 12 months you could have been learning the said martial art.

Try afew, find one you like and start training. Thats my advice anyway for what it's worth.

Now whether other people will agree i'm not sure but my ive always been of the opinion that one of the first things you should do is learn how to throw a punch (assuming that you don't already ofcourse)

Watched 2 idots having fight on london road at the weekend never seen so much windmilling all my life. After about 50 punches thrown I think one landed.

Quote "So if you are interested in it first make yourself fit and healthy enough for this"

Don't agree with that statement surely the whole idea is to get fit while your learning the martial art. No point in spending say 12 months trying to get fit because thats 12 months you could have been learning the said martial art.

Try afew, find one you like and start training. Thats my advice anyway for what it's worth.

Now whether other people will agree i'm not sure but my ive always been of the opinion that one of the first things you should do is learn how to throw a punch (assuming that you don't already ofcourse)

Watched 2 idots having fight on london road at the weekend never seen so much windmilling all my life. After about 50 punches thrown I think one landed.

i teach the reverse windmill Ben.... deadly...lol

Hiya Turnip

Come along to chaucer school at 7:00 Tues/Thurs for circuit training.Most of the guys there are mid 40s late 50s.Its interesting and a reet laugh too.

Sounds great that, he should get down and give it a go...

Archived