What's the best Martial art?

I actually was that annoyed i re read your post... look up in the air quickly and punch him in the nose... if he has a knife.. is this instructor ( use that term loosely ) for real ???

he is also incorrect about the attacker being only the same as you.. an attacker will choose when.. where.. and how he attacks you ( something you have little control over ) the attacker will selectt the victim, very rarely will an attacker pick someone they believe they may lose to... so.. yes he is still human, but the odds are generally stacked in the attackers favour.... you hopefully will never get attacked.. but if you do disregard all this idiot taught you...

Craig.

What's the best Martial art for an unfit, overweight middle-aged man?

For getting you fit I would say boxing is gonna do that quicker than most, the training we do is intense and will strip the excess weight off you, getting you fitter and ready for any other martial arts you may want to take up once you are in shape. :)

Do the death moves work if you haven't got an umbrella?

What happens if the attacker doesn't wilt after you shout "No NO No" in a screechy voice and it's a sunny day?

Is it then time to do the "What's that falling from the sky" trick and punch him on the nose?

Btw you didn't say who the authority was.

Thats because they are only taught to stupid people by stupid instructors mate..lol..

What happened to "Fat Student" who said all you need to do is shout NO NO NO then punch him on the nose when being mugged by a 6'2" 17 stone assailant with a baseball bat ?

Those posts were really making me chuckle!!!

Craig, i had Liam Smedley round my house earlier and we were both Rolling in laughter at "Fat Student's" posts LOL

:hihi:

Archived