HULLABALOOBELL-in aid of Bluebell Woods 7th Sep

bex_lawson

Join us "Down at the Quayside" TONIGHT 7:30 onwards for the ULTIMATE music evening with local LIVE bands to raise money for Bluebell Woods childrens Hospice... at the Hilton Hotel .. £8 on the door - all money to bluebell woods ... see you on the red carpet !

There will be a licenced Bar /Stalls/Raffles with Fabulous Prizes to be won

All proceeds go to Bluebell Woods , your ticket will also be entered into a prize draw to win an I Pod Touch worth £150 !

Due to the generosity of the Hilton Hotel / Local businesses / preformers / friends etc we have had no out goings so every penny raised will go to Bluebell Woods!

The events page on Facebook is under Hullabaloobell the official events page.https://www.facebook.com/events/417228631638060/?ref=ts

Performances from ;

Edd Daw - opening with Jazz

Adam Kay - acoustic soloist / indie

Jessica Hobson - Britains Got talent sei finalist / pop

Tommy R Jones - Rock

Samuel James Routledge - Acoustic

Scoundrel - 4 piece band / indie

Resonate - Dance band

Kartica - rock / indi

DJ's - Micky Blue and Joey Trot All over it records and Ryan Berry

and is very pleased to announce that Jared Manley*Psychological Illusionist has very kindly agreed to perform some magic for us!!!

Stalls so far will be;

Temple Spa,http://www.templespa.com/annettebriggs

Silvana's@Andrew's cakes

https://www.facebook.com/FelicityRowin accessories

(please let me know if having a stall is something that intrests you)

The tickets are £7.50 available from myself and some of my team or online on the Bluebell Woods website* http://bluebellwoodshop.co.uk/products-page-2/tickets/hullabaloobel/ for £8.00 to cover postage costs. and there will be raffles going on through ought the evening.*

Local Businesses in Sheffield have shown support by donating prizes for our raffle, so far we have collected prizes such as;

£50 Sakis voucher

£20 wig and pen vouch

£20 milestone vouch

£20 accessories Imogen's imaginations

Hair cut from browns div street

...Afternoon tea for two at Andrews chapel walk

£25 voucher from top nails Salon

Night stays at juries inn hotel (derby, nottingham and Manchester)

Family photo shoot from vanilla pod images

Bottle of house of commons whiskey

Necklace worth £80 from Leslie cass

Sheffield wed & united tickets

Family ticket for Sheffield steelers

Thanks for your time! any questions dont hesitate to ask!

Rebekah Lawson - organiser of Hullabaloobell

Hiya Bex.

Myself and Mrs Jacks Rake are coming along.

If you or your fellow organiser, our friend, V.E., can get some leaflets to us we'll hand out as many as we can at the gigs we have between now and the 7th.

Yes, that would be great thanks .... would you be interested in a stall ? it is £25 on the night (which all goes to Bluebell woods) and gives you the oppertunity to advertise your business ... downside is we are not aloud to exchange cash/cards etc as we have not got a licence to do this, need to conferm that this is ok with the council also as i recieved a letter from them but if you are interested we can take it further after i have cleared it all with them x

Ok, do you have an address or email i can send the voucher to? and for the stall when you say can't exchange cash/cards do you mean i can't sell products on the night? if i can't i don't think i'd be interested in holding a stall i'm afraid but if you let me know more info i will definately have a look but can't promise anything thanks x

£20 accessories Imogen's Imagination

just follow the links in my signature for a nosy at what your voucher could get you if you are the lucky winner :)

bex...if you want to send me some flyers too, i have events in the run up to the big night so can dole them out. im thinking the made in sheffield fair that i'm doing at the Nichols Builidng on sunday would be a good one to pass them out.

x

Archived