Tony Blair says lay off the bankers

If you ever wanted a short article to describe what the man is really about read this article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/9422096/Tony-Blair-hanging-bankers-wont-help.html

How his policies are a deliberate continuation of Thatcherism

How his loyalties lie with the banks and corporations

How he is arguing that the crises we face can be solved not by changing laws and regulations but by politicians somehow magically injecting an ethos of 'social responsibility' into the corporations that are causing us so much damage.

No doubt though Tony will be happy if new laws and regulations are brought into to bring the population into line if they become a threat to banks and corporations.

One very, very dangerous dude. If the Labour party fully bring him back into the fold I'll never vote for them again.

The duplicitous snake needs to justify his £2.3 million pa from JPMorgan.

He also needs to justify his very existance! Both him and his snakey tongued wife used this once great country as a stepping stone in order for him to become President Blair of the EU!

Old "cherry lips" levered him up onto the backbone of the country...............and he broke it!

He didn't become president but he became richer then he could have ever dreamt of. I just hope the pair of them choke on their riches because they should be ashamed of themselves.

Just sayin anyhow.

If you ever wanted a short article to describe what the man is really about read this article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/9422096/Tony-Blair-hanging-bankers-wont-help.html

How he is arguing that the crises we face can be solved not by changing laws and regulations but by politicians somehow magically injecting an ethos of 'social responsibility' into the corporations that are causing us so much damage.

No doubt though Tony will be happy if new laws and regulations are brought into to bring the population into line if they become a threat to banks and corporations.

One very, very dangerous dude. If the Labour party fully bring him back into the fold I'll never vote for them again.

I knew "Tory Plan B" was not to be trusted way back, 20 years ago, when Thatcher described it as "The best thing to happen to British politics!" :wow:

Back when John Smith passed away, (God! is it really nearly two decades since we lost him? :o ) there was an election for the Labour Party Leader, and Deputy leader. There were three choices, John Prescott, Margaret Beckett, and Tory B liar.

I voted for Prescott as leader, and Beckett as deputy. I did NOT want Blair in the running.

**** Tony Blair.

Please leave this on because I don't know how I can express myself any other way about the man.

If you can't say anything nice say nothing,but in this case I'll let you off.

I am also in agreement totally.I wonder what his cut is.

What makes you think the rest of the party don't agree with him?

Its was they that gave him the job.

And it wasn't Thatcherism, it was Blairism, :)

He lives in his own world. Acording to an interview at the weekend, it was Cherie Blair that won us the Olympics by lobbying less well-known IOC delegates.

"Strangely, my wife played a very big part in this really because, of the 120, some were the great and the good and were very well known, and then you had the others who worked in sports administration and they were also on the committee." (Murnaghan programme, Sky News)

And there everyone else was thinking it was the likes of Seb Coe, David Beckham, Ken Livingstone etc.

Archived