Tony Blair says lay off the bankers

don't know if you were around in the thatcher days or have got a short memory, when conservative clowns are in power there's no work, fact! them days and now.:loopy:

Yes I was around and there was plenty of work (for those that wanted it!) as there is today.

Over 36,000 jobs available in and around Sheffield (for those that want to work)

http://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=&l=sheffield&start=910

FACT!:loopy:

don't know if you were around in the thatcher days or have got a short memory, when conservative clowns are in power there's no work, fact! them days and now.:loopy:

I used to work in engineering and there was more work and less layoff during Tory times than Labour. In fact 1998-1999 were two of the worst years I'd ever seen and was glad to get out.

I don't know about the bankers, I think it's the French revolutionaries who get an undeservedly bad press. Sure they might have got a bit over-zealous with their mass public executions, but we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater when we could learn and move on.

Surely a measured application of extra judicial public guillotinings could swiftly consign the problem of Blairs/bankers to the head basket of history?

Archived