Tony Blair says lay off the bankers

Yes I was around and there was plenty of work (for those that wanted it!) as there is today.

Over 36,000 jobs available in and around Sheffield (for those that want to work)

http://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=&l=sheffield&start=910

FACT!:loopy:

I'm not trawling through 36,000+ ads, I've better things to do, but can we be sure there are no duplicates?

Compared to lauding Mubarak as 'immensely courageous and a force for good' when Mubarak's snipers were shooting protesters this doesn't seem so bad.

How come George Galloway gets strung up for hanging around with dictators whereas Blair gets away with it, even takes millions in fees for his trouble.

He's a despicable creature.

He's back on the scene for one reason and that is because Miliband and others like Farage threaten to take politics in directions that the powers that be don't like. Blair is back to break it up, cause confusion, and convince us to continue with the Neoliberal experiment.

Yes I was around and there was plenty of work (for those that wanted it!) as there is today.

Over 36,000 jobs available in and around Sheffield (for those that want to work)

http://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=&l=sheffield&start=910

FACT!:loopy:

yeh for nowt:loopy:

If you care to look, there is a wide spectrum of jobs and wages (as I said, "if you care to look")

I'm not trawling through 36,000+ ads, I've better things to do, but can we be sure there are no duplicates?

Of course you won't, it doesn't fit in with your anti-Thatcher and all things Conservative agenda does it...........and proven by the fact that you wished death on Margaret Thatcher in a previous thread.

to be quite honest they are all a load of rubbish, but really the conservative have never been for the working class and never will be.

You must have been reading the Chad Valley book on spinning political facts.:roll:

Archived