Tony Blair says lay off the bankers

:partyhat: :partyhat: Winner of the "Most Stupidest Comment" Award 2012 :partyhat: :partyhat:

Childish and Pathectic. Tory Twit, P.S, have a nice weekend, Hunting and killing the poor little Fox. That's the type of people you are, To be honest there's only the fox left because you have slaughtered the working class.

Childish and Pathectic. Tory Twit, P.S, have a nice weekend, Hunting and killing the poor little Fox. That's the type of people you are, To be honest there's only the fox left because you have slaughtered the working class.

Ha ha ha, has the red mist descended? When did I say I supported fox hunting exactly?

Ha ha ha, has the red mist descended? When did I say I supported fox hunting exactly?

It's part and parcel of being an upper class twit, Eton Oxford, ect, what's it like like being a plastic tory, Mrs Bucket, open your eyes,. Anyhow breaking news, there is a new stage play opening soon, PINOCHIO, lead role is being played by Clegg, a perfect puppet and liar, he's the only reason you lot got in, I wish I could be a bin man in london when the cons get voted out, just to find Clegg in the garbage after being used by the Tories.

It's part and parcel of being an upper class twit, Eton Oxford, ect, what's it like like being a plastic tory, Mrs Bucket, open your eyes,. Anyhow breaking news, there is a new stage play opening soon, PINOCHIO, lead role is being played by Clegg, a perfect puppet and liar, he's the only reason you lot got in, I wish I could be a bin man in london when the cons get voted out, just to find Clegg in the garbage after being used by the Tories.

How old are you, 10?:roll:

You've failed to answer my question I see :roll:

this is laughable, you assume im a tory supporter so you can attack me :roll: and you seriously think the UK public is stupid enough to vote for Miliband? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

What makes you think the rest of the party don't agree with him?

Its was they that gave him the job.

And it wasn't Thatcherism, it was Blairism, :)

You mean people like Dennis Skinner? Skinner the friend of the banker...who could doubt it. :hihi:

You mean people like Dennis Skinner? Skinner the friend of the banker...who could doubt it. :hihi:

He was part of the party that destroyed the country and gave his support to the leadership.

Meet Tony Blair's newest new best friend: Dennis Skinner

During the Wirral by-election he was deployed telephoning wavering Labour voters who were concerned about the direction in which Mr Blair was taking the party.

Archived